What You Get?
Download Nick Shackelford – How to Run Facebook Ads 2.0
Module 1: Mastering The Facebook Ad Foundations
In this module, you’ll discover the must-know Facebook ad foundations. If you’ve never run ads before and wondered “where do I start”, this is it. You’ll learn everything you need to do to give your ads the absolute best chance of winning from day one.
- Lesson 1: Welcome To “How To Run Facebook Ads 2.0”
- Lesson 2: The 15 BS Facebook Myths That Are Costing You Money
- Lesson 3: The 25 Essential Key Terms You Need to Know
- Lesson 4: Setting Your Margin To Get Started
- Lesson 5: How To Set & Hit Targets (ROAS)
- Lesson 6: Facebook Ads 2.0 Account Set-up Part 1
- Lesson 7: Facebook Ads 2.0 Account Set-up Part 2
- Lesson 8: Creating An Easy-To-Use Dashboard
- Lesson 9: Breaking down The Facebook Funnel
Module 2: Top Of Funnel Prospecting – Finding Your Target Market Every Time
Module 2 will take you on a deep dive into the art of finding your target market even if they’re hard to find or “not on Facebook”. Since 60% of your ad budget is typically spent here at the top of the funnel, you’ll master not only driving traffic but driving the right kind of traffic.
- Lesson 1: Prospecting Overview
- Lesson 2: How To Easily Plan Your Media (Template Included)
- Lesson 3: Naming Conventions & Navigating Your Dashboard
- Lesson 4: Campaign Structures (Prospecting)
- Lesson 5: Audiences (Prospecting)
- Lesson 6: Proven Tests You Can Run (Prospecting)
- Lesson 7: Creative Examples (Prospecting)
- Lesson 8: Demo: Prospecting, Campaign Setup, & Launch
Module 3: Middle Of Funnel – Re-Engagement To Drive Massive Traffic
After you’ve identified your target market, you’ll learn how to re-engage prospective customers from your top-of-funnel efforts. Middle-of-funnel ads can be one of the biggest generators of sales in your funnel, so you’ll learn what page to drive them to, what copy to use, and everything in between.
- Lesson 1: Re-Engagement Overview
- Lesson 2: Campaign Structures (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 3: Audiences (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 4: Pages To Drive Traffic To (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 5: Copy Differences at Re-Engagement
- Lesson 6: Creative Examples (Re-Engagement)
- Lesson 7: Tying It All Together (Re-Engagement)
Module 4: Bottom Of Funnel – Remarketing For Scaling & Sales
This module reveals how to remarket to prospects when they’ve taken an action that’s off the Facebook platform. Maybe they visited your website or some other page, now you’ll learn how to “follow them” with engaging ads that drive conversions and bring in sales.
- Lesson 1: Remarketing Overview
- Lesson 2: Campaign Structures (Remarketing)
- Lesson 3: Remarketing Audiences & Adsets – Explanation
- Lesson 4: Remarketing Audiences & Adsets – Execution
- Lesson 5: Pages To Drive Traffic To (Remarketing)
- Lesson 6: Creative & Copy Examples (Remarketing)
- Lesson 7: Tying It All Together (Remarketing)
Module 5: Ad Creative That Consistently Converts
Module 5 will walk you through the proven “Ad Creative Framework” Nick and his team use for every single client. You’ll learn which copy to use, the right way to use images and videos, and exactly how to make a seamless user experience throughout the whole process.
- Lesson 1: How To Structure High-Converting Ad Creative
- Lesson 2: The Most Effective Ad Copy Formulas
- Lesson 3: Breaking Down Ad Creative (Image Or Video)
- Lesson 4: Message Match – Between Ad & Landing Page
- Lesson 5: Branding Ads vs Direct Response Ads
- Lesson 6: “The Agency Replacer Toolkit”
Module 6: Troubleshooting Common Problems & Avoiding Costly Mistakes
By the end of this module, you’ll have the confidence and troubleshooting framework to dive in and solve any problem that arises. You’ll be equipped with a proven framework on how to approach any ad issues or problems that can pop-up on your journey.
- Lesson 1: How to Troubleshoot Properly
- Lesson 2: The 6 Most Common Roadblocks & How To Fix Them
- Lesson 3: Different Dashboards to Look At When Troubleshooting
- Lesson 4: Using The “Make Good Decisions Formula”
- Lesson 5: The 7 Deadly Sins of Disapproved Ads
- Lesson 6: What If It’s Not The Ad’s Fault?
- Lesson 7: How To Run Ads Towards Major Events
- Lesson 8: The Roadmap: Who To Listen To?
- Lesson 9: Bringing It All Together
Module 7: How to Thrive in the New Facebook
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Facebook Ads 2.0
- Lesson 2: Introducing Phoenix Ha
- Lesson 3: What Really Changed with Facebook Ads?
- Lesson 4: Reclaim the Power of 1st Party Data
- Lesson 5: Introduction to the Nine Facebook Advertising Strategies
- Lesson 6: Strategy Pillar #1: Drive Traffic
- Lesson 7: Strategy Pillar #2: Increase Conversion
- Lesson 8: Strategy Pillar #3: Maximize Lifetime Value
Module 8: Creative and Tactics
Download will be MEGA Drive (12.06 GB)
More Courses Like This: Click Here
Buy Individual Courses Here: Click Here